Winter is here and we finally get to bring out our (California-ized) winter wardrobe. But what makes me excited is to pair these stylish outfits with equally stunning winter-style make up. This season we are seeing a lot of dark colors, deep reds, dark purples, and our personal favorite: black. Be daring this winter!
Images via: temptalia.com, style.com, instyle.com, realstylenetwork.com
Every female celebrity has her claim to fame in one way or another, but the ones that stand out the most are definitely those who dress well. Here are a few ladies worth keeping an eye on because their red carpet fashion is red hot!
Images via eonline.com
Jennifer Lawrence, America’s most recent sweetheart, had all eyes on her on the red carpet Monday afternoon at the Los Angeles premiere of Catching Fire in a Dior Haute Couture ensemble. The slimming bodysuit, complete with sweetheart neckline and sheer dress to layer was completed with a simple, yet perfectly paired black belt and clutch to match. Stunning is a severe understatement and her chic new pixie cut heightened the edginess of the overall look. Two thumbs up to the Hunger Games hottie on an outstanding outfit.
Image via style.mtv.com
Here’s a look at the other stars in attendance…
Image via gossipcenter.com
2012′s CFDA-winning designers Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen each take their own cover with the December issue of Allure! The Row designers get twin sided covers, one wearing white and the other wearing black. With fresh faces and black cashmere sweaters, they discuss their new fragrance line, their design empire, and why they put acting on hold.
Check out some behind-the-scenes photos on Allure!
“Mirror, mirror, on the wall… Who´s the most handsome of them all?” That´s right. Whoever said that women were the only allowed to use beauty products was totally wrong. The I´m-a-macho-and-I-don´t-care-how-I-look days are over and we coulnd´t be any happier about that. And what´s the reason of this happiness? The new skin-care line that CHANEL created for both men and women.
Three must-haves that no man wants to miss.
Guys, say Goodbye! to the days where no girls looked at you on the street and get ready to be the new hottie of the block!
First, comes “Le Jour,” specially created to be used in the morning, right after taking a shower. Made from many different natural elements, Le Jour helps to keep the skin well hydrated.
Then we have “La Nuit,” which must be applied every night before sleeping. La Nuit cleans the skin pores in a very deep but gentle way.
And finally, “Le Weekend” arrives. It enhances skin renewal by deeply exfoliating and boosts luminosity by hydrating for the week ahead.
LA based nail artist Stephanie Stone is obliterating the mani scene! From celebs clients like Miley Cyrus, Kylie Jenner, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, and so much more to editorials and covers for the likes of Bazaar and Elle magazine. The young nail artist is making moves rep’d by Nailing Hollywood Management Inc.
Nailing Hollywood Management Inc. is the first and only artist agency to exclusively represent the industry’s most prominent fashion and celebrity nail experts specializing in celebrity, on-set, red carpet, trend forecasting and product development.
In between her impressive portfolio and star studded appt book Stephanie updates a fan base of 107k followers on instagram! Keep up with her @StephStoneNails
Mara Hoffman Spring/Summer 2014
‘There’s a rainbow warrior moment happening here’ shares the designer right before the Technicolor tribal hippie chic on acid runway show.
- Prep hair with ample CATWALK® by TIGI® Curlesque Strong Mousse, working it from roots to ends and brushing through with a paddle brush while creating a defined center part from hairline to nape
- Starting with the left side of the head, gather hair and begin french braiding directly behind the ear, securing the end with a small elastic. Repeat on the right side. TIP: Use a bit of CATWALK® by TIGI® Session Series True Wax on tips of fingers to keep bits from escaping the braid
- Next, using pre-braided wefts of hair, attach to each braid using elastic string – making sure to secure tightly. Set braids withCATWALK® by TIGI® Sleek Mystique Look Lock Hairspray
- Using a colorful woven belt, bind the two braids together in a small section at the nape of the neck and pin in place, tucking away the ends
- Spray the crown and hairline with CATWALK® by TIGI® Your Highness Weightless Shine Spray for added shine
- CATWALK® by TIGI® Curlesque Strong Mousse
- CATWALK® by TIGI® Session Series True Wax
- CATWALK® by TIGI® Sleek Mystique Look Lock Hairspray
- CATWALK® by TIGI® Your Highness Weightless Shine Spray
Inspired by some of film and music’s biggest icons, photographer Anna Palma photographs model Matilda Price next to projections of powerful personalities such as Elvis Presley, JFP and David Bowie. The dreamy looks were styled by Christine Baker and Dane Holweger and Susan Haddon.
c.c; fashion gone rouge
Drugstore shopping just got classier. Revlon just announced its beauty line collaboration with Marchesa! We’ll be seeing some nail polish, nail wraps,some makeup products, as well ascrystal covered beauty tools! The exciting new collaboration is inspired by Marchesa’s dazzling couture gowns.
The first batch of collections hits our drugstores as early as October and is said to include eight different nail wraps called, Revlon by Marchesa 3D Jewel Appliqués.
We’ll be sure to keep an eye on these!